Gene's Godhand, also known as simply Godhand or God Hand, is Gene's right arm and one of the legendary Godhands.
The god hand is extremely powerful and allows Gene to defeat everything from fearsome demons to magical elves. The most destructive moves of the God Hand use the roulette system, these moves are listed below.
Roulette Moves Edit
- Ball Buster: There's nothing like a well-placed kick to the groin to get the audience all stirred up! Gene swings around and kicks the enemy directly in his itty bits. This will cause the enemy to grab his private area in pain and allow Gene to get in some extra hits while the enemy staggers. The first hit will knock the enemy out of his dizzy state during this particular stun. It should be well noted that this does not work on female enemies. (damage: 50)
- Chain Yanker: Gene's God Hand sucks the nearest enemy toward him from whatever distance they were at and Gene punches the enemy to stun them. This is an extremely useful move even when used later in the game. (damage: 80)
- Daisy Cutter: Gene dashes straight through the enemies sending them up into the air while rolling. This will cause a display of lovely fireworks as well as take off a good bit of damage. (damage: 130)
- Discombobulator: Gene jumps into the air and delivers several kicks in a row ending the sequence with a powerful kick to the head of his opponent. Gene also manages to strike a pose afterward. (damage: 320)
- Divine Smash: Gene stands still while charging then bursts forward and rams the enemy. (damage: 100)
- Face Runner: Gene jumps upward and kicks the opponent with several kicks on his way up then performs a flying roundhouse kick when he hits the ground. (damage: 280)
- God Charge: Gene leans back and charges then surrounds himself with energy as he yells.
- God Stomp: Gene hits the enemy with an overhead kick and then stomps their ugly face into
the earth. (damage: 140)
- Head Slicer: Gene charges his hand with energy as he turns and launches an energy wave toward his opponent's head. (damage: 140)
- Kung Fu Samba: Gene jumps into the air and kicks his opponent with both feet, performs a cartwheel kick as his opponent floats in the air, then ends the combination with a well-placed straight punch. (damage 180)
- Kung Fu Tango: Gene swings his God Hand around in a circle, attacking with each swing, as he steps toward the enemy then lets loose a powerful punch. (damage: 400)
- La Bomba: Gene charges his god hand then punches the ground, creating a shockwave-like explosion that sends the enemy into the air. Gene can juggle the enemy while they fall directly after this move. (damage: 90)
- One Inch Punch: Gene charges his hand with energy and holds his palm down toward his opponent's chest. As he closes his palm into a fist, his enemy flies back with incredible force. (damage: 200)
- Shockwave: Gene charges his god hand then swipes the air in front of him creating a wave of energy that hits the enemy from a distance. (damage: 80)
- Typhoon Kick: Gene jumps into the air and performs a super hurricane kick. (damage: 160)
- 100 Fists: Gene hits his opponent with rapid punches then steps forward and uppercuts the opponent into the air with his charged God Hand. (damage: 500)
- Crescent Kick: Gene jumps into the air and kicks the enemy with some powerful flying kicks then ends the combination with an extremely powerful kick. (damage: 900)
- Dragon Kick: Gene charges a kick and kicks the enemy high into the sky. If the enemy is low in life, he will not come back down. Some say Gene's foes go to the Milky Way. (damage: 400)
- Home Run God: Gene forms an energy bat in his God Hand then hits the nearest enemy with a Home Run swing. No strikes here. (damage: 700)
- Spirit of God: This is a more powerful version of the God Charge. Gene will boost his TP by 40% this time.
- Wild Pitch: Have you seen Gene's fastball? Well this heavy hitter will have Gene readying a baseball as he chunks it toward an enemy from a distance with an incredible amount of force behind the throw. (damage: 280)
- Zen Revival: Gene floats into the air and meditates in a yoga stance that causes him to regain 30% of his health.
- Double Shaolin: Gene shoots two energy hands toward his foe. (damage: 2000)
- Shaolin Blast: Gene charges all of his power into his God Hand and unleashes an energy hand that heads straight toward his nearest foe. (damage: 1500)
- Enlightenment: This is a more powerful version of the Zen Revival roulette attack.